Hello my people! Today I was checking my email and got quite the surprise, I was nominated for the Beginner Blogger award, by The AG Homeschooler at AG’s Wondrous World
You can visit her blog by clicking on her blogs name 😉 and to see what the award is you can visit her post on it here!
So thank you very much The AGHomeschooler! I’ll be answering five questions, nominating three other bloggers and giving them five of their own questions.
- Why did you decide to start your blog?
I wanted to start my blog because I have a passion for creating stories and having my dolls act them out, I also love taking photos of them and thought a blog was perfect! Plus I could share my stories with other people. 🙂
2. How did you come up with your blog’s name?
I came up with my blogs name from trying to be original, creative, and to the point. Besides, this blog is about an American girls life 😉
3. What’s one thing you’ve learned about blogging so far?
It’s okay to miss a posting day or receive criticism, I’ve been doing this for almost a year and what other people say about my blog can really help me improve it.
4. Who was your very first follower?
Leela was my first follower! She has been there for me since day one ❤
5. How long do you think you’ll keep blogging?
For a very long time, I don’t think I’ll get tired of this anytime soon 🙂
Light4theLord at Dolls N’ All
Ella at Peach Street Dolls
Chloe at Little Dolls on the Prairie
Show these guys some love please! Your 5 questions are:
- How long have you been blogging for?
- How did you get into doll blogging?
- Why did you choose to be an AG blog?
- How often do you like posting?
- How many followers do you think you’ll have in a year?
And that is that for my part! I hope my nominees get to do this too, if you need any information just visit The AG Homeschooler at AG’s Wondrous World I wish you all the best of luck!
See ya next time!